Everguide Mobile Website
August 30, 2012
In launching this national mobile website, Lifelounge Group (Australia’s leading youth specialist media company) set out to change the way 18-35 year olds do their event, entertainment and social planning.
On the mobile site, users are presented with a screen that allows them to log in and select from the following:
- Events: a comprehensive event listing for their location
- Guides: curated events and content around a particular theme, i.e., summer music festivals, spring racing, or live music
- Articles: latest event news and interviews by Everguide editors and contributors
- Galleries: a listing of photo galleries from recent events
- Profile: shows a list of events the user has selected as attending
- Members’ Lounge: access to competitions and other deals exclusive to Everguide members
Everguide has an elegant user interface that highlights three categories of events – music, entertainment and arts & culture. A calendar feature allows the user to quickly change the date to see what’s on in the future.
Company: Everguide Project: Dave Keating, Creative: Ricky Synnot, Dev: Jim Read & Andy Clarke